21st Century Skills
investigate, communicate, collaborate, problem solve, think analytically/reflectively...
Your thoughts? This vocabulary is kind of new to me , although I practice these concepts; I'm wondering where you guys are at with this stuff. Yes, I was undernourished at my previous assignment...:-)
http://www.21stcenturyskills.org/index.php
"
- STEM Initiatives – STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) Initiatives and the P21 framework are mutually supportive. STEM majors must possess 21st century skills to be successful. A technically competent scientist in the 21st century must have the ability to communicate and collaborate and be effective in all 21st century skills in order to be successful. All students must have STEM education to acquire 21st century skills. All students, even those pursuing non-technical careers, benefit greatly from math and science. In fact, STEM are a very effective way to acquire 21st century skills such as problem solving and analytical thinking."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home